Exclusive health insurance options for MAG members.
The MAG Association Healthcare Solutions Plan features…
- Medical, dental and vision plans from Humana®.
- Customized plans, deductibles, co-pays, and cost-sharing that work for your practice.
- HR technology and support that make benefits administration less time-consuming.
- Humana’s Go365 wellness program, which rewards individuals for making healthy choices and can save your practice even more in premium credits.
Real People. Real Savings.
Frequently Asked Questions
- MAG member physician or designated staff member completes the ‘Get a Quote’ form.
- Within a few days, you will receive a phone call from a Decisely representative to review the medical, dental, vision and other plans and rates that are available to your practice.
- Your practice/HR manager can choose the plans/coverage that they believe is best for your practice.
- Once your practice determines which plans it wants to offer, Decisely will help your practice staff enroll.
The MAG Association Healthcare Solutions Plan is available to MAG member practices that enroll five or more full-time employees – keeping in mind that every physician at the practice must be a MAG member for the practice to qualify for the plan. So, make sure that your practice’s physicians’ MAG membership is up to date or have them go to mag.org to join MAG or renew their MAG membership today.
Any representative of your practice can click here to complete the simple online “Get a Quote” form. Within several days, you will receive a phone call from a representative with Decisely Insurance Services to review the medical, dental, vision and other plans and rates that are available to your practice.
You can choose the plan or plans that work best for your practice. And once your practice makes some decisions regarding its coverage, Decisely Insurance Services will help “onboard” your practice and enroll your staff.
Depending on when you enroll, your coverage can go into effect as soon as May 1, 2020 – with monthly enrollment and coverage dates available each month thereafter.
Yes. The MAG Association Healthcare Solutions Plan covers pre-existing conditions – consistent with the “essential health benefits” provisions that are included in the Affordable Care Act.
Yes. Every physician in a practice must be a MAG member for the practice and its physicians and practice staff to qualify for the plan.